[DGD] Network package problem.

Erlend Simonsen erlesimo at online.no
Wed Dec 10 01:34:29 CET 1997

Hi there.

I am having a slight problem while implementing an FTP daemon for my
mudlib. The thing is that it seems my connect() calls time out too
soon or something like that. Everything works fine for me, but not for
my friends on the other side of the ocean. And the speed is the only
thing I am able to find which is different.

Is this what's going on? And is there a way to make it work? I'd love
*any* help, since my friends can't get any real work done before this
problem is fixed.

I am running DGD 1.1p5 and have the net package and the ansi package
installed.

--
Erlend Simonsen
erlesimo at online.no