[DGD] Intermud-3 Framework

Jason Cone jcone at tamu.edu
Fri Dec 12 17:48:56 CET 1997

Greetings.

I've made available a very general and stripped down version of the Imud
daemon I use at http://http.tamu.edu/~jhc4714.  I just enabled this website
to make the code available, so the site itself is quite simple and just
plain doesn't look good. :)

I've documented the code to the extent of explaining the concepts behind it
instead of going into a line-by-line explanation.  The code I use to convert
values to strings and vice versa is not part of the Imud daemon, but the
calls are visible.  I'll go ahead and make it available, too, as I think
it's really a pretty useful piece.

If/when anyone gets their Imud stuff working, give me a lookup at
CornerStone.  I can receive channel messages, but can't send them yet as I
haven't totally integrated the Imud channel stuff with my channel daemon.  I
can send/receive tells, though, so I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I'd also like to setup a DGD Imud channel.  Anyway, one thing at a time, I
guess. ;)

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions regarding the available code,
feel free to either mail the list and/or contact me personally.

Regards,

Jason Cone

||==================================================================||
||                         ||  "Hard work spotlights the character  ||
|| Jason H. Cone           ||   of people:  some turn up their      ||
|| Dept. Computer Science  ||   sleeves, some turn up their noses,  ||
|| Texas A&M University    ||   and some don't turn up at all."     ||
|| jcone at cs.tamu.edu       ||             - Sam Ewing               ||
||                   JUST        TRI          IT                    ||