[DGD] Re: Zero

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Tue Dec 16 04:37:32 CET 1997

Gregory D Lewis write:

> I would certainly like to say "please!" with regards to this feature but I'm
> not sure the people whose mudlibs this would break are going to be behind me :).

For what its worth, I am.  I much rather work towards where the driver
is going now, then wait until some future date.

Heck, my production mud is stablized at 1.0.50.  Anything I do now is
just an attempt to bring it, or DevMud (one of those fabled "public
release" attempts <grin>), up to the current driver.
--
Kevin Carpenter
(Expressing his comments from home in St. Louis, where this message originated)