[DGD] List Stuff

George Reese borg at carthage.imaginary.com
Fri Apr 3 04:57:09 CEST 1998

I have made a few changes to the list that should help its stability
and useability.  First of all, the imaginary.com lists have been moved
to a dedicated mail server.  Make sure you are using
dgd at list.imaginary.com as the address you are sending to.
dgd at imaginary.com *propably* would work, but the proper addess is
dgd at list.imaginary.com.

Secondly, the issue with getting some pages on the web site that say
'Document Contains No Data' is fixed.

NOTE: the change to the IP for list.imaginary.com may have not yet
propogated to some backwater areas of the Internet.  If you have a
problem sending an email to this address over the next 24 hours, it is
likely that list.imaginary.com is still pointing to the old address.

There are no more known stability or useability issues with list
maintainence.  Thus if you run into an issue, let me know, since I
know of no problems at this time.

    -Descartes