[DGD]varargs void foo(object bar)

Adam David adam at veda.is
Wed Dec 2 00:57:35 CET 1998

> Yes.  Note that my drive to radically clean up the LPC language and
> release DGD 2.0 is not that large, considering that it would break
> backward compatibility (having all those muds running DGD is a
> great asset even just for testing out my code).  For 1.2 I plan
> to add multiprocessor support + full LPC documentation, and I can
> vaguely foresee a 1.3 with bugfixes and new platform ports, so
> 2.0 would be at least several years in the future.  I'd much rather
> concentrate on writing a good mudlib.

Sounds good. How about parallel development of 1.x and 2.x though,
in order to better prepare the new ground?

> Note that a non-mud project has priority now (yes, I really have
> been working full time on DGD for a while.  Being self-employed is
> fun!) and that I only do bugfixes at the moment.  I don't expect to
> get back to honest DGD work until February.

Good news and again congrats on every side.

> I know of only one good argument against multiple inheritance.

Would you like to briefly state it or point to it?

BTW, I hope to return more to the scene fairly soon. Life has been
rather interesting lately, to say the least. ;)

Getting up to date, and specific relevant announcements in due course...

--
Adam David <adam at veda.is>