[DGD] DGD Intermud-3 Channel

Jason Cone jcone at cs.tamu.edu
Thu Feb 19 00:47:35 CET 1998

Greetings.

A DGD Intermud-3 Channel has been created (channel name is 'dgd') for those
of you that are interested/able.  It is merely a way for me to test my
implementation of the I-3 protocol and related services as I go and to,
possibly, serve a more pratical purpose.  I currently know of 2 other DGD
MUDs that are capable of using I-3 and am interested in finding more.  Upon
completion of service implementation, I will release the I-3 daemon and
services as well as all support code.

Hasta,

JC - Qi at CornerStone

||                         ||  "Hard work spotlights the character  ||
|| Jason H. Cone           ||   of people:  some turn up their      ||
|| Dept. Computer Science  ||   sleeves, some turn up their noses,  ||
|| Texas A&M University    ||   and some don't turn up at all."     ||
|| jcone at cs.tamu.edu       ||             - Sam Ewing               ||