[DGD] DGD on W95

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Wed Jan 14 17:14:34 CET 1998

Sorry to bother the group with a silly question, but I'm a Unix
person and find Windows 95 rather strange.

Anyhow, I'm currently doing a lot of travel and would like to be
able to do some mudlib development while on the road.  I have an
ample W95 laptop, and have pulled down the 1.1p5 .zip distribution
for PCs.  Unfortunetly, when I run the Windows flavor of pkunzip,
it doesn't apparently know to translate the CR/LF sequence on all
the ascii files.

The bottom line question is:  How do I unzip this thing?

--
Kevin Carpenter
(Expressing his comments from home in St. Louis, where this message originated)