[DGD] Re: compile_object / inherited objects.

Ilja Weis kult at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Jan 15 15:12:55 CET 1998

Hmm.

I have still been able to call functions and change variables in such an
object A which is "later" inherited by B. That's why I suspect I am still
talking about the wrong objects when saying "inherited objects".

Or is the "right way to do things" have another object, say C, which only
inherits A and does nothing else, and if I want to update all my objects
without losing data, I'd destruct A and call compile_object on B and C?