[DGD] time fkun

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Sat Jul 11 20:49:16 CEST 1998

Heres a hopefully simple one:

I recently moved my mud from a RedHat 4.2 Linux environmemt to a
RedHat 5.1 Linux environment.  This was a binary pickup and move
of the entire mud account.  All appears to be working fine, except:

A ctime(time()) call is returning a time 5 hours into the future.

Sounds like a timezone problem to me, but a "date" command at the
shell level reports things correctly.

Any suggestions?  Where does DGD get its timezone information from?
--
Kevin Carpenter
Kevin's Home Page: http://kplace.monrou.com/kevinc