[DGD] FAQ?

Luwenth the Lewd luwenth at netscum.com
Sat Jul 18 03:23:21 CEST 1998

	Hi, I'm very new to the list, and semi new to mudding in general.
I've played on a few, developed on a few, and am now looking at trying to
set one up.
	I was wonder if there was a FAQ that I should look at other than
the MUD Primer.  I grabbed the DGD driver and got it compiled and running
with no problem, the mudlib is nicely bare, however I don't understand
where to start coding in the mudlib to make it all work.
	Any pointers to this sort of information would be greatly
appreciated.
	Thanks and I'll let you all know how it goes (if you want me to).

					Luwenth

---
'94 ST1100 'Turvy' 					luwenth at netscum.com
		That which does not kill me makes me stranger.