[DGD] Probably an FAQ

Ling K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jun 7 21:39:20 CEST 1998

This has probably been asked time and time again but I can't get answers
any other way:

Is it bad to have an auto object with lots of functions?  (it's starting
to look like a simul_efun object.)  I suppose I could put variable
specific functions into 'libraries' and #include <array.h> which has a
load of defines pointing at said 'libraries', kinda like the way
Cold/Genesis does it by binding libraries to variables.  Hmmm..  That
reminds me, how about an int * string kfun. ;)

Anyway, just spent the day playing with DGD and it's quite cool. :)  Rilly
starting to appreciate it!

PS: Does anyone have an archive of past postings on this mailing list I
could read thru?

_O_O_  Elec Eng Dept, Loughborough University, UK.     kllo at iee.org