[DGD] Intermud-3 Support

Jason Cone jcone at cs.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 7 21:51:30 CET 1998

Greetings.

This is a bit late, but I got caught up doing some other things.  As such,
all of the services have not yet been implemented and the daemon itself can
stand to have some additions/improvements made to it.  I offer the attached
code as a template of how to implement the I-3 protocol, not as an
out-of-the-box solution.

I'm assuming that all interested parties have installed the net patch for
DGD.  I've also used some efuns from the 2.4.5 simulation (namely
map_array() and map_mapping()) - if you don't have those, please consult the
2.4.5 simulation for how those functions work.

When I return to working on it again and have a much more elegant
implementation, I will post any/all the updates.

--
  Jason H. Cone
  Dept. Computer Science
  jcone at cs.tamu.edu