[DGD] Kfun man pages

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Mar 9 20:59:16 CET 1998

Hi all,

I've converted the kfun man pages to HTML with a little perl script, done a
bit of hand tuning and put them online.  I still don't quite like how they
look but I figure they might be useful.  My main problem is that ) looks like
a | in the courier font my version of netscape uses.  I also haven't looked
at every page, so some of them might not have come out 100% ok.

If you are interested the URL is http://www.enol.com/~asmith/drf/dgd/kfuns/

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide