[DGD] MUD Server required

James Tait jt061 at gfx1.mdx.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 16:37:31 CET 1998

Hi all,
   although I'm pretty busy at the moment, I've been doing a little work
on a MUD using DGD 1.1 with net patch for IMUD3.  I've tested bits of it
on a server at University, but I can't put it up there permanently.  So
I'm left with the choice of leaving it as it is or finding a server.  Is
there anyone out there who can direct me in the right direction?  I
haven't got much time to dedicate to it right now, but if I knew where to
start looking then when I have more time I could get cracking.  Help
anyone?

Take care,

JT

                                    \\|//
                                    (O-O)
         "Don't tell me what kind of day to have"     -     Radiohead
e-mail: jt061 at nova.mdx.ac.uk      Internet URL:  http://www.mdx.ac.uk/~jt061/
         Home: 01623 635037                     Mobile: 0956 652763