[DGD] Re: Conditional inherits?

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Thu Mar 26 23:26:11 CET 1998

Hmmm,

It does not appear the driver->path_include() is called when the
standard include file is automatically included.

I put a send_message() comment at the top of the function and see
all the other include files being processed, but not the standard
one.

It is being included, since I have several #defines in it that would
prevent many objects from compiling if it wasn't.  The driver just
appears not to be called for it.

FYI - I'm running 1.1p5 with the network and regex packages.

Kevin C.

Felix A. Croes write:

--
Kevin Carpenter
(Expressing his comments from home in St. Louis, where this message originated)