[DGD] Re: Conditional inherits?

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Sat Mar 28 03:57:59 CET 1998

OK, I can see how that would work.  Is it likely to continue
to work in the multi-threaded version of the driver?  Use of
global variables makes the re-enterant coder in me shiver.

Felix A. Croes write:

--
Kevin Carpenter
(Expressing his comments from home in St. Louis, where this message originated)