[DGD] Re: Verb Parsing Ideas

Jason Cone jcone at cs.tamu.edu
Tue May 12 01:30:02 CEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Cone <jcone at cs.tamu.edu>
To: dgd at list.imaginary.com <dgd at list.imaginary.com>
Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 5:30 PM
Subject: [DGD] Re: Verb Parsing Ideas

I made a rather blatant (and confusing) mistake in my original post.  The
following shows how to use rules in triggers.  If you change "can_test_obja"
to "do_test_obja", it is right.  It will still work, but the design is not
sound (not that the example is useful for actual use :)

--
  Jason H. Cone
  Dept. Computer Science
  jcone at cs.tamu.edu