[DGD] MudOS for dgd

Wim van der Vegt wvd_vegt at knoware.nl
Sun May 31 20:29:03 CEST 1998

Hi,

I downloaded the mudos for dgd lib a couple of days ago and was wondering
what to do with it (must me stupid me).

What i get from the documentation is that it turns dgd into a kind of mudos
driver clone, but it leaves me with two answers :

1. what ready to run libs can i run ontop of it (my old copy of nightmare
would be nice to play around with, yes george I know it's not available
anymore but i like playing muds with myself on a local machine).

2.if there is any ready to run mud that runs ontop of it,how do i install it
(ie where do i put the files etc).