[DGD] Re: Adding ANSI to Win32

Wim van der Vegt wvd_vegt at knoware.nl
Tue Sep 1 10:20:21 CEST 1998

Hi,

I only suggested it as a workaround (I wasn't very clear about it). But if
you don't use the net packages features it's not much of a change in dgd
functionality (i only had to make some minor changes in the driver object. I
made them in such way that i only have to change a single line of code to
switch between net and non-net version. I also altered the patch a bit so it
patches with much changes to the source) and it surely 'cures' the problem.

All other solutions i've tried (including felix's workaround failed for me
on the various windows versions (win98 is the latest and again it's slightly
different as usual). The solutions either worked or disabled my other
dial-entries leaving my normal use of the pc broken.

---------
Wim van der Vegt / Open University of the Netherlands, dep. OTEC