[DGD] Re: DGD Coders woken up ? (Web page, interdgd, ftp and other stuff)

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 03:33:19 CEST 1998

> On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Tim Blommerde wrote:
> > As I stated before
> > and regarding Mr. James Tait's message, I'd like to start a dgd web
> > site/page.
>
> There is one already at
>
> http://www.enol.com/~asmith/drf/dgd/faq.html
>
> It's possible that more could be done with it; right now
> a FAQ is the majority of what's there (albeit a very
> through one, so I'm not sure that a lot more is needed).
>
> Stephen Schmidt

Its even recently been updated (like umm, this weekend :).  I still should
go through and check everything though.  There is more information in a
couple of sections.  I haven't been posting it to Usenet recently as our
sysadmin has seen fit to remove all the news reading/posting programs from
the system :(.  I don't really want to post it via dejanews or some such.
If people believe its pertinent, I could always post it to this list on a
monthly basis (comments?).

I'd also like to remind people that the kfun manual is also online at

http://www.enol.com/~asmith/drf/dgd/kfuns/

Although I need to update these kfun pages with any changes in 1.1p6 and from
about 1.1.36.

That said, any new DGD web page is a good thing :).

I'm also always eager to receive comments or extra material on the existing
FAQ.  E.g., Stephen might like to read through the updated Melville section
for 0.9 and tell if its ok :)

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide