[DGD] Re: FTP

Wim van der Vegt wvd_vegt at knoware.nl
Fri Sep 11 08:13:26 CEST 1998

Hi,

I'm not embarrassed real easy and wrote a couple of deamons because of the
fact nobody would share them. It will take some time to dig & polish them up
though before i can upload them, but i will.

I wrote a finger & whois deamon that returns the players location and .plan
file, a http deamon, a ftp deamon and a port deamon (giving messages to
users connecting on ports not used anymore). I even started on an irc deamon
(and THAT is one of the trickier protocols...).

Wim van der Vegt