[DGD] Re: DGD mudlibs

Scott Maasen scottm at wwn.net
Sat Sep 12 05:21:23 CEST 1998

Downloaded the pdlib.  It's interesting.  However I haven't gotten it to
run on 1.1p6a yet.
Is there a file anywhere on transfering from the old DGD to the new?  Would
be
interesting to see it run.  I doubt I'd use this lib completely.. but by
moving around
on it I could gain an idea of what I'd like to implement in my own lib.