[DGD] Counting from the end in arrays....

Tim Blommerde T.Blommerde at et.tudelft.nl
Tue Sep 22 11:33:22 CEST 1998

Greetings honourable DGD-list members,

Got another question for you regarding the DGD variant of LPC.  My question
is if it's possible to get a certain amount of members counting from the end
of the array.  For example the last member, or the last three members.  And
all this without first determining the size of the array.  I know you could
do something like this:
    array[ sizeof(array)-3 .. sizeof(array)-1]
But I want to know if something like this is possible (Amylaar solution):
    array[<3 .. <1]

If not such a thing is possible, would if be hard to add either as a package
or maybe as a standard thing in the dgd driver (Mr. Dworkin ?).

Thanks for bearing with me,
Tim