[DGD]parse_string

Tracy L & Rasmus H Hansen hellbug at post1.tele.dk
Tue Apr 6 00:17:02 CEST 1999

Hi,

I have a feeling that I am missing something crucial about parse_string as
I find myself handling whitespace. For example, to make the
Expr:Expr'+'number example work, I find myself doing number=/ *[0-9] */.
Is that really 'it' or can somebody provide me with a fully baked example
that can set me straight? ;)

//Ras
****
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.