[DGD]Network package for 1.1.61

harte at xs4all.nl harte at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 25 02:44:04 CEST 1999

The latest diff-set is now available at the usual places:

  ftp://ftp.dworkin.nl/pub/dgd/pkg/net-10.dgd-1.1.61.gz
  http://www.xs4all.nl/~harte/net/patches/net-10.dgd-1.1.61.gz

Aside from getting in sync with DGD I also added this:

---- Quote from "src/Changelog.Net" ----
   - Added validity checks for the port-number values of open_port() and
     connect() and the ipnumber string of connect().
   - Changed the kernel-lib to work with the network-package.
---- End of quote ----

If a connect() or open_port() still causes crashes then please let me
know about it.

Also, I have no W95/NT to test this on, myself, so feedback about that
would be appreciated. :-)

Erwin.