[DGD]Win95b and Dgd weirdness

MUD Account mud at hal9000.hal9000.net.au
Mon Feb 1 12:22:51 CET 1999

Just a quick question - but is the latest experimental patchlevel of
DGD ie. 1.1p49 still broken when it comes to Win95?  It certainly appears
that way.  Just realised some problems I had were related to the version
of the driver ie. 1.1 worked fine, but 1.1p49 compiles, but when it runs
nothing happens.  Used same lib and config file with both versions.
If anyone else out there compiling it under Win95 and with MS Vis C++5.0
and getting it to work - please let me know - preferably by personal mail.
This mail message of mine is probably speam enough :(

|- mud at hal9000.net.au -|oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...............