[DGD]1.1.49 + Patches

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 1 11:49:58 CET 1999

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Marc Spoorendonk wrote:

[...]
> Heh, I see you finaly added my patch. :)

Yep, it was about time too.  Reallife[tm]'s a bitch sometimes.

> Did you already discover the bug in connect that i mailed you about? When
> specifying weird hosts or ports (I don't know exactly anymore) you can
> crash the driver.

*blink* I don't recall getting a bug-report about connect but maybe it
just slipped by during email-busy-hour.  Was your original report more
detailed than the above description?  Not sure if I want to go and try to
randomly connect to hosts and ports in the vague 'hope' of crashing the
driver. *grin*

Erwin.