[DGD]Room resets?

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 12 15:52:35 CET 1999

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Adam Levenstein wrote:

[...]
> You mean the wizard has to go around and reset them manually?

No, I mean that walking around makes them reset, just before you enter the
room, when it is time for another reset.

[...]
> The thing is, it's important for the monsters to reset (especially for the
> newbie areas). What's happening now is that when you go around and kill all
> the monsters, they don't come back.

They will, if you or any other newbie/mortal/wizard walks into the room.

Of course, this is all based on the assumption that you're still working
with the original dgd-emulation for the 2.4.5 mudlib.  If you've made any
changes in the auto-object then all guarantees for anything to work are up
in the air and we can only make wild guesses about what is going on.

Erwin.