[DGD]Room resets?

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jan 12 16:26:31 CET 1999

> >Are these rooms you've written yourself or the stock 2.4.5 rooms?
>
> That's the other thing I was considering....That it's my fubar with the code.
>
> I'm using rooms, created with the roommaker (hey, stick with what works,
> right?), and altered slightly to clone a baddie in there.

I suggest checking your code carefully against the stock rooms which create
a monster (and get a friend to help if possible, sometimes another person will
easily spot a bug you've been staring at for hours without enlightenment).
If you still can't figure out whats happening, maybe consider posting the
reset function.

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide