[DGD]upgrading kernel library

Geir Harald Hansen geirhans at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jul 2 01:12:50 CEST 1999

Felix A. Croes wrote:
> Perhaps some of the others interested could pool their effords?  I
> estimate that a good implementation need not be much above 1000
> lines in size (i.e. not very much larger than the kernel lib's
> driver object, and smaller than the auto object).

I am rewriting my object daemon now, using all the hints and ideas
that were posted here.  If people are interested, I could release it.
I would like suggestions for improvements and bug reports.  And I think
DGD could probably use some publicly available examples like this.
Especially the object daemon which is a complex and important part when
you start building a new mudlib on top of the kernel library.

Well, let's see if I can finish it first of all. ;-)

Geir Harald Hansen, geirhans at ifi.uio.no