[DGD]Latest 1px release?

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Jul 18 00:33:41 CEST 1999

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Kevin Carpenter wrote:

> I'm getting an urge to start working on my lib again.  Whats the latest
> "p" release and is another coming soon?  It will probably be a couple of
> weeks before I start doing any serious work, but once I start, I'd like
> to freeze the kernel release.  I presume a "p" release is my best bet,
> but am open to your suggestions.
>
> This is for a Linux implementation.

The latest stable release is 1.1p7.  The version of the kernel library
in it is usable, but if you intend to have global upgrading in your
mudlib, as discussed in previous postings, I suggest that you go with
1.1.71, to be released in the next week or so.  I have some changes
lined up for it that should make global upgrading easier to manage.