[DGD]help

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 16 16:26:33 CEST 1999

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Adam G Dobrinin wrote:

> I am using DGD 1.1p7
>
> How do I increase the buffer size in 'ed'.  Right now it is only showing
> one line when I type 'print' or 'list'.
> I would also like to know how to use the mudlib that came with this
> version.  If it helps I am using windows 98 to run DGD.

To use the short version: 'RTFM' :-)

There are files documenting DGD in the 'dgd/doc' (or 'dgd\doc', whichever)
directory, in particular the 'dgd/doc/editor' file should be interesting.

Documentation about the lib that comes with DGD can be found in
'dgd/mud/doc', look around there and I'm sure you'll run into the
information you're looking for.

Hope that helps,

Erwin.
--