[DGD]Step by step compilation instructions

Kris Van Hees aedil at alchar.org
Sun Apr 9 23:56:10 CEST 2000

On Sun, Apr 09, 2000 at 03:09:24PM -0500, James Bearden wrote:
> Hmm It did it. But it spat out some errors. And when I tried to run it it
> said it couldnt open the config file. I hope no one minds me spamming a bit
> but here is what it spat out:

<<Alot cut out>>
> mv ../bin/driver ../bin/driver.old
> mv: ../bin/driver: No such file or directory
> make: [../bin/driver] Error 1 (ignored)
> cp a.out ../bin/driver
> [ryan at plasamic src]$

As it says it ignores the error (which is right, since there is no ../bin/driver
file yet at this stage).

To start it, you just execute that driver executable and give as argument the
configuration file for your mud (or for the default kernel lib, use the
following, assuming you are in the bin dir):

	./driver ../mud.dgd

	Kris