[DGD]Yet another newbie question o_0

James Bearden bearden_james at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:31:32 CEST 2000

I see how to do it manually now, thanks for the info.
One problem is I dont see a host.c file in src. I see comm.c though. I'm
using dgd 1.1 and am trying to apply the color patch manually and then i'm
going to try to put in the Melvile mudlib or possibly try to use the mudos
kfun package to run the Dragon mudlib for mudos.
When I yank the mudlibs out do I need to recompile? Or only after I change
the comm.c and host.something for the color patch? There is a host.h