[DGD]Hello, think you could answer a few questiosn for me? :)

BladeDarkmour at aol.com BladeDarkmour at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 03:59:09 CEST 2000

Heyas peeps!
    I've recently finished most of the design work on a mud that's been in
the planning for a few months now.  I was resigned to the fact that I was
going to have to start completely from scratch to do what I was wanting, then
I stumbled upon lp muds.
    This system seems to be setup pretty much like I had planned to set up
mine.  A (relatively) small core that handles connections and interpretation
of an embedded scripting language that would be used to define the whole of
the game was what I had planned on.. And this seems to be the way lp muds
work, yay for me.
    Now for my main question..  What are the main advantages and
disadvantages of the MudOS vs. DGD drivers?   I'd like un-biased responses
btw ;)   Allready have DGD setup with a small barebones mudlib, Melville, for
piddling around with but haven't yet been able to get MudOS fully setup for
some odd reason..  Got the driver setup and installed properly but the mudlib
that ships with it is giving me a small fit. *shrugs*  Ah well, I'm sure I
can resolve that soon enough.
    I appreciate any light you people can shine on the problem.

JD