[DGD]Ideas & Suggestions?

Lorrimar lorrimar at treko.net.au
Tue Apr 25 06:19:31 CEST 2000

I have decided to undertake a little experimental project with DGD. It will
be a small game with a graphical client and a server controlled by DGD.

I have already written the client and it uses OpenGL for rendering and is
capable of communication with winsock. Now I want to write the server in
LPC.

The protocol will be text-based for now with messages coming and going as
single lines. I want to send snapshot messages 10 times a second but I'm
unsure of where to put the code to time sending of snapshots, or how I
should go about it. Ideas?

/Rodney