[DGD]Minor problem with 1.1.91

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Thu Apr 27 19:31:25 CEST 2000

I just upgraded from the 1.1p8 driver to the 1.1.91 driver under Windows
2000 (built using Visual C++ 6.0) and things are okay except for one minor
problem.

When I try to close the DGD window (either from the X or selecting close
from the taskbar entry) it asks me if I want to terminate the running
process and nothing happens when I say yes.  It will stay there until I try
to telnet in and then close at that point.  If I do a shutdown from inside
the mudlib, however, everything closes up fine.

This isn't a huge problem, but I've gotten used to just killing the process
while developing and this is kind of an annoyance.  =)

Thanks,

Zor