[DGD]DGD network io, SSL encryption and unix sockets

Brett McCormick brett at mail.flyingcroc.net
Sun Feb 6 03:01:52 CET 2000

To follow up on this, it doesn't look like it would be that hard to
add SSL and unix domain socket capabilities through
host/unix/connect.c.  The only problem I see is getting the applicable
configuration parameters from the conf_init() function to the
conn_init() function.

Perhaps configuration variables could be included in conf[] much in
the same way that function definitions are included into kfun/table.c.
Additionally the various "local connect parameters" could be passed
not as individual arguments from conf_init()->comm_init()->conn_init()
but in some sort of structure to allow for various parameters of
different types.

--brett