[DGD]=|

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Feb 29 16:10:34 CET 2000

> Hi!! i have a problem!!
> i have a mob in /obj and i clone it and works fine!!
> buy if i move the file to /players/lerkista i get the next error:

I assume that you are using DGD on a Mac.

The line numbers in the error message you quote do not match those
for the standard 2.4.5 lib for DGD.  Make sure you have the right
version:

    ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/lib/2.4.5-for-1.1.tgz

Also, make sure you are using DGD 1.1p8.

Is line 63 in /dgd/sys/global.c really inside the set_heart_beat
function?