[DGD]List-Mail archives

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jan 7 00:25:46 CET 2000

> Apologies if I dont' know what I'm doing, but can you help me access the DGD
> mail-list archives?
>
> I'm sure answers to a lot of the stupid questions I have are located there if
> I could just get to them.  I tried going to http://list.imaginary.com/mailman/listinfo/dgd
> and using the "dgd Archives" link (http://list.imaginary.com/pipermail/dgd),
> but that just gives me the following error:
>
> > Forbidden
> >
> > You don't have permission to access /pipermail/dgd/ on this server.

Wrong place to look.  Try ftp://ftp.dworkin.nl/pub/dgd/list-archive/ where
Dworkin has kindly provided the list archives.

This is in the new version FAQ too.  I guess now is as good a time as any to
swap over any links people have.  I'll try and put up a redirection asap but
please move any links to http://www.eyesbeyond.com/dgd/faq/ -- there are some
more updates to go in soon (especially now that Dworkin has put out 1.1p8 :)
but its much more up to date than the old version of the FAQ.

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide