[DGD]Releasing?

Malcolm Tester MTester at cambric.com
Tue Jul 25 22:18:29 CEST 2000

Well, for starters, you could modify the 2.4.5 lib to do what you want.  The
first thing you can do is in the 'kill' command, remove the check (or change
it to suit your desires) for attacking interactive objects.  I haven't
looked at the 2.4.5 lib in forever, so I can't tell you exactly what to do
or where to do it, but you should be able to figure it out.

You might need to modify the attack() function in living.c (I think that's
what it is/where it is) to allow the attacking of an interactive object.

Once that is done, you'll have PvP.  The only thing you need to do then is
modify it to suit your needs.  Can PvP only happen in certain areas?  Can
players opt to not participate in PvP?  Is there a "wanted" list that
killers go on?  etc.

Regards,
Malc

aka Mindless at Amnesia