[DGD]Current archives

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 4 18:29:37 CEST 2000

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Tim Vernum wrote:

[ Sidenote: You might want to spank your mail-reader into wrapping lines
            at about 70-72 characters. ]

<...>
> So, since my last DGD experience was back in the early days (I think it
> was either 96 or 97) I've started by reading the list archives, and a
> good read it has been too.

:-)

> I'm so far up to April 99, and I was wondering if anyone could send me
> (or even better, point me to) the mail so far from this year (unless the
> whole dgd community had a mini-y2k-apocalypse)

Nah, we won't be having any such problems for another 30 years, probably
not for another 100, in fact.

Anyway, the list-archives on the "DGD homepage" are entirely Dworkin's
work, I'm sure it's only a matter of 'getting around to it' to make the
archive of, say, the first 5 months of 2000 available there as well.

So whenever he reads your or my email, I guess... :-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte  -  Forever September, 2469 and counting  -  harte at xs4all.nl
[ 4:20pm  up 23 days,  8:53, 18 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.71, 0.79 ]