[DGD]path_include

birgit.schulte at philips.com birgit.schulte at philips.com
Tue Jun 13 10:55:09 CEST 2000

Hi again,

my question today is:
Is it the intention that path_include(string from, string path) in the driver is only called with a path
of an existing file? If so, then I found a case where this does not happen. I have more than one path
given as include_dir in the .ini. When referencing an include-file with <file>, which is on the second
given path, path_include is called twice, once with /path1/file (does not exist) and the second time
with the (correct) /path2/file.

So, do I have to check myself if the file exists?

Regards, Birgit