[DGD]FTP server

Tavis Elliott tavise at nwlink.com
Wed Jun 21 07:59:30 CEST 2000

After spending several days avoiding it, I finally have tackled an
attempt at porting an existing FTP daemon from another mud driver to
DGD.  So far I have everything working with the binary port, the only
problem being that the FTP daemon is written to do callback connections
for all the data retr/stor functions.  There are two reasons why this
won't work for me.  1) I don't want to take the time right now to
compile networking socket stuff into the driver.  2) This won't work for
those behind a firewall.  Now I KNOW ftp will work from behind a
firewall, so is there a way for someone to point me to some docs on how
to implement this quickly, so I don't have to read the RFC on the
protocol?  Thanks for any help!

Tavis Elliott