[DGD]=)

Lord Lerkista ii33945 at iteso.mx
Fri Mar 3 07:53:54 CET 2000

Hi!! mm i use DGD1.1p8 with the 2.4.5-for-1.1 ahi y want to change the
values of the exp that a player obtain when he kill a mob!!

i search that function in the lib but i cannot find it!!
is a function of the driver?? of how can i change that??

Maybe that isn't a question for this mail list but i think that you can
help me!! =)

				Thankx!!  Atte. Lerkista

The Light Of The Flame Plays Off Your Beautifully Shadowed Skin,
You Whisper Something Softly In My Ear, I Pull You Closer, Closer To Me,
Your Gentle Voice Is All I Hear, I Am Your Dark Prince, Now And Forever,
I Sit And Hope You'll Be My Dark Princess, Would I Leave You, Never,
Nothing Would Keep Us Apart, Not Even Distance, Together We Would Walk
Through Life, Your Hand In Mine, Our Love Is So Strong You Couldn't Cut
It With A Knife, To You My Heart I Bind, Girl, I Want To Die With You...