[DGD]Compiling/Patches

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Mar 21 22:22:11 CET 2000

> Speaking of patching - I should probably play with this more, but I'll ask
> while we are on this topic.
>
> Does anyone know of a win32 port of the patch program?
>
> When last I tried I was able to get the code compiling using Microsoft
> Visual C++ but I couldn't manage to patch the source.  I had tried a win32
> port that I downloaded from somewhere and it wasn't happy with the format of
> the patch file.
>
> Any advice on this would be appreciated.  =)
>
> Zor

Cygwin probably has a version of patch included in it.  If not, it'll almost
certainly be able to compile GNU patch.  I can't recall exactly the web site
for cygwin, but its in the FAQ.  Alternatively, it'll be obvious if you start
at http://sourceware.cygnus.com

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide