[DGD]Yet another newbie question o_0

James Bearden bearden_james at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:14:15 CET 2000

I'm taking a stab at it. The kfun 'ansi' which contains the files dgd.ansi,
dgd.ansi.host.pat, dgd.ansi.comm.pat get copied into the driver/kfun
directory, then I recompile?

While i'm at it, to get the whole thing going I type ./driver somewhere, bin
or src?

Oh and something else I thought about, is there somewhere in the config
files where I put in the ip address for the machine its hosted on? IE i
wanted to run a mud off of plasamic.plasmic.com, would I need to add that
line somewhere? The place you change the port is in mud.dgd.. i think.

By god i think i'm learning.