[DGD]defined path

birgit.schulte at philips.com birgit.schulte at philips.com
Fri Mar 24 10:43:12 CET 2000

Hiyas,

I stumbled across the following problem:
I had a include-file, in which I defined a path as follows:

# define MyObject PathA+"/myobject"

with PathA originating from another included file.
Now I did a call to MyObject like:

MyObject->some_function(some_variable);

which got me the error-message: Bad Argument 1 to call_other.
When putting the define in the include-file into brackets or calling like:

(MyObject)->some_function(some_variable);
it works...

Now, is this an intended feature of DGD? And if so, what is it good for?

Regards,

Birgit