[DGD]Patches

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Tue May 2 17:39:25 CEST 2000

I don't believe the patched source is out there anywhere, but it is pretty
easy to do yourself.  I just did it the other day and it only took me a few
minutes to apply all the patches and rebuild.

I use Cygwin to do all of the patching - you can get it from:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

I also use Visual C++ 6.0 to build DGD and that has been all I've needed to
build it.  Just choose Open Workspace from the File menu, set the "Files of
type" setting to Makefiles and open windgd.mak in the src\host\pc directory.
Visual C++ will convert the makefile and you can just build it from there.

Note that you'll probably need to edit time.c and add an extra closing
parenthesis on line 44 - I had to do this when I patched and built the
code - I meant to post it to the list but forgot.  =)

Good luck,

Zor