[DGD]Compile DGD en Mac

Felix A. Croes felix at pattern.dworkin.nl
Wed May 3 23:08:22 CEST 2000

Lord Lerkista <ii33945 at iteso.mx> wrote:

> Hi!! i need help to compile DGD in Mac!!
>
> I have the next Compile Errors:
>
> File "connect.c"; Line 2
> Error:   can't open file "MacTCP.h"
>
> File "local.c"; Line 519
> Error:   argument to function 'InitDialogs' does not match prototype
>
> Sooo anyone can send me the MacTCP.h??
> and how i fix the second error??
>
> I use Symantec C++ 8.0.4!!

You need header files more recent than those included with the Symantec
compiler!!  You can get the latest universal headers from

    http://developer.apple.com/sdk/index.html

Also, you have to cross-compile for 68000 (the supplied project file
will do this automatically)!!

With regard to getting Symantec C++ to work properly with the latest
universal headers, you are on your own :) !!!!!!!!1!

Regards!!